Thank you so much for your interest in commissioning me for art! Making clients happy by creating art specifically tailored to them is one of my favorite parts of being an artist, and I am really looking forward to working with you!
* I accept payment through PayPal and Venmo for smaller works, and can set up direct deposit for larger projects.
* Commissions that are provided at a flat fee include one round of revisions, so we can get the piece exactly how you want it!
* For projects under $150 I require payment in full up front. For larger projects or continued work, we can work out an agreement with payment in portions at various milestones.
* I don't provide refunds, though if I'm suddenly not able to complete the commission due to a problem on my end, I'll cancel the order and completely return your payment at my discretion.
* If my art is used in a game that you're creating, please credit me!
For all of my policies, please see my Full Policies page.
Request a commission
If you've read the agreement above, please feel free to contact me to request a commission! You can contact me through Twitter DM, Discord or e-mail through the details on my contact page, or you can fill out the following form, which goes directly to my inbox.
Please include the following details:
- Description of the piece and link to reference images
- Desired size and format, number of sprites or pieces
- Deadlines, if any; projected timeline
- Desired style
- Any technical restrictions